Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring into fall (see what I did there)

Since this disconcertingly indecisive weather seems to have completely skipped over winter, of course I am going to be gawking at all the spring lookbooks and assembling my threaded arsenal. Spring is my absolute favorite of all the seasons for its tendency toward soft, lovely themes like floral prints, lace, and pastels. But I had to double take when I took a peek at what Club Monaco has going on...











CM was all like, "Yo spring. I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish. But fall was one of the best seasons of all time." I have to admit though, I am loving those neutrals. And socks, socks galore! I shall not hesitate to join the resistance. Flip those seasons on their heads! Who are they to tell us what we should be wearing? Now excuse me, while I go put on my bikini.

View the full lookbook here!